Wireless keyboard with RGB lighting - game keyboard
System requirements: - Suitable for all Windows, MAC, Android, iOS systems. - Bluetooth Compatibility: BT 2.0 bluetooth and above. - bluetooth name: BT 5.1 keyboard
Keyboard connection and usage
- When using for the first time, make sure that the keyboard has enough power. Turn on the power switch on the bottom of the keyboard.
- Establish Bluetooth connection Long press FN + E, the blue light will flash quickly. At this time, you can search for the BT 5.1 keyboard with the Bluetooth device. Did you find the keyboard? Then click on 'connect' and the connection has been established successfully.
- 2.4G wireless connection Insert the 2.4G wireless receiver into the computer. Short press FN+Q to connect to the computer.
- Sleep mode Is there no action for 10 minutes? Then the keyboard will automatically go into sleep mode. Press any key to wake the keyboard from sleep mode.
- When bluetooth or the computer does not recognize the connection, please reconnect or switch to another computer connection.
- When the keyboard backlight dims or the battery indicator flashes, it needs to be charged in time. Use the charging cable that comes with this product to charge the keyboard. This can be done by connecting the charging cable to the keyboard and a USB port or a DC-5V charger (such as a standard phone charger). Is the keyboard not used for a long time? Then set the on/off switch to 'off'. This way you save battery.
- The keyboard has built-in 2000mAh lithium battery, keep it away from high temperature and fire.
The composite key functions of the keyboard are controlled as follows