USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Do you want to enjoy stable internet, but your laptop with USB-C port does not have an Ethernet connection? Or do you want to provide your laptop or tablet with a wired network without a network card? Then create a Gigabit Ethernet connection with the compact USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter from UGREEN.
Internet speed up to 1000Mbps
If you create a wired network with the UGREEN Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, you can achieve internet speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps, so up to 1000Mbps. The wired network has a more stable connection than via WiFi.
Stylish and compact
Thanks to its small dimensions, the Ethernet adapter is easy to take with you to, for example, work, home or a conference. The adapter itself has a length of 60 centimeters and the USB data cable has a length of 10 centimeters. The gray ethernet adapter from UGREEN is finished with a matte finish.
Plug and Play
This USB-C to Ethernet adapter from UGREEN can be used without driver via Mac OS X, Windows 10/8/8.1 and Chrome OS. Also, the USB-C adapter is plug and play on the iPad Pro 2020/2018 and USB-C Android phones such as Samsung S20/Note10 Plus. If you use Windows 7/ZP/Vista/Linux, a driver must be downloaded once. This can be done via the official UGREEN website: download the correct driver at the bottom of this page .
This USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter is compatible with Mac OS, Linux and Windows. You can connect the adapter to a laptop with a Type-C port, such as a MacBook, Lenovo laptop or Chromebook. The UGREEN adapter is also compatible with a Thunderbolt 3™ port. Examples of compatible devices are:
- Apple: iPad Pro 2020/2018, MacBook Pro 2020/2019, MacBook Air 2020/2019, MacBook 12", iMac Pro, Mac Mini;
- Samsung: Galaxy Note10 Plus, S20, S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+
- Huawei: P40/Mate 30 Pro, MateBook 13/14, MateBook X Pro
- Dell: XPS 13/15 2020 Laptop, XPS 13 9360/9370, Dell Latitude 7300, Inspiron 15 7000 Laptop
- Lenovo: Yoga 900/910/920, Yoga 730, Ideapad 720s, Thinkpad X1, ThinkPad T470, ThinkPadX270, Legion Y520
- Asus: ZenBook 3 UX390UA / Deluxe UX490UA / Flip S UX370UA, Chromebook Flip C302CA / C213SA, Zen AiO all-in-one PC
- Acer: Aspire V Nitro / Switch Alpha 12
- HP: EliteBook 840/830, Envy 13, Pavilion x360
- Microsoft: Surface Book 7, Surface Book 2, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Laptop 3
- Xiaomi: Mi 10 Pro, Mi Laptop Air; Alienware 13/15/17, Razor Blade Pro/Stealth
- Google: Pixelbook Go, Pixelbook
✔ Product Type: USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
✔ Article code: UGR-50737.
✔ Input: USB Type-C.
✔ Output: Ethernet connection.
✔ Internet speed: 1000 Mbps maximum.
✔ Supports: Mac OS, Linux and Windows.
✔ Compatible with a Thunderbolt 3™.
✔ Materials: PVC and aluminum.
✔ Nickel-plated connectors.
✔ Compatible with IPV4 and IPV6 and IEEE 802.3.
✔ Color: sky grey.
✔ Cable length: 10 cm.
✔ Weight: 20g.
✔ Product Dimensions: 60mm x 23.9mm x 15.8mm.