ATX Power Supply Tester for PSU
Do you want no damage to your computer hardware? Then it is recommended to purchase an ATX power supply tester. You can test the PSU power supply in a very simple and cheap way. This way you can be sure that your important and precious hardware is not lost. The ATX PSU power supply tester is suitable for 20- or 24-pin power supplies.
Easy to use
The Dolphix ATX power supply tester is easy to use. Below you will find a step-by-step plan:
1. Turn on your power.
2. Connect your 20 or 24 pin power connector to the ATX power tester for PSU.
3. Check the LED indicator whether it is on or off.
4. Connect the HDD and check the + 12V + 5V.
5. Remove the hard disk, connect p4 (p6 / p8) and check the + 12V.
6. Remove the p4 (p6 / p8) connector, connect the floppy and check the + 12V + 5V.
7. Remove the floppy connector and connect the SATA, check the + 12V + 5V and + 3.3V.
✔ Prevents damage to computer hardware.
✔ For 20 or 24pins power supplies.
✔ Fast and easy to use.
✔ LED indicators.
✔ + 3.3V, + 5V, + VSB, -5V, -12V and + 12V.